Businesses should always keep themselves ready to adapt to new developments in order to meet the growing and changing demands of their customers – Customer Engagement Process.
One such modification is Customer Engagement programs, which ensure you as a business get all crucial knowledge about your customers. With this knowledge, you can give the best services to your customers.
“We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” -Jeff Bezos.
Just like the above-mentioned quote, we too believe that customers should be at the top of our priority list. It is only when you give them the best service, you will receive good returns.
What can you do to engage your customers better and get a competitive edge?
Given below are 5 ways through which you can create a competitive edge over others, to engage your customers.
5 Ways To Drive Customer Engagement In A Telecom Company
Find out what your customers need using analytic tools
As a telecom company, you know how important it is to be in touch with your customers. During your interaction, you receive a lot of data. This data could be the client’s age, buying preferences, type of usage, etc.
Most of these data come in through web forms, tickets, comments, queries, chats, and calls. But this information isn’t useful unless they are converted into usable insights.
With the use of the right analytics tools, they can be converted into meaningful information so that you know what your customer wants from you.
In this program, you can segregate and sort the acquired information based on demographics, client type, and other cases. This will help you provide personalized services to your customers and drastically improve customer service when you address all the key points.
Develop an easy-to-use mobile app
One of the most effective ways to engage your customer is through an easy-to-use website or mobile application. Develop your existing app, and make it accessible to all platforms and operating systems. If you already have an interactive website, try to improve your mobile application.
This has numerous benefits. Some of them are:
- Improved customer service: Whether your team is using a mobile app or a website, bring in and encourage the use of efficient CRM tools. With remote access to all customer data via the cloud storage system of the CRMs, your team will be able to provide seamless service to your customers. Having all-time access will speed up complaint resolutions and lead to a happy customer. when you bring your team onboard the app, they can interact with the users remotely, using the cloud services. This will in turn speed up the activities, providing resolution in short times.
- Time-Saving: With a fully-functional app customers can save a lot of their time. With the option of multiple payments, quick-subscriptions, and easy access to plans, customers will be more likely to use the mobile application. An all-in-one app saves you a lot of time and effort, as compared to keeping multiple applications on one device. If you have a mobile app you can provide quick access to all the telecom service plans, including payment gateways. This reduces the hassle to shift between modes of payment and increases customer engagement.
- Easy Onboarding: With the right app, you can make the onboarding process easier for new clients. An app that comes with a one-step signup process is sure to yield more customers in the long run.
- Rewards for Action: Mobile apps are the easiest ways to reward your customers. You can build an app that will reward your customers for performing certain actions, like linking their mobiles with accounts, referring others to using your services, etc.
When your customer feels important, they are more likely to use your services. Some of the best methods of ensuring personalization are:
- Referring to customers by their names, as soon as a customer service representative picks up the call
- Remembering the customer’s information such as the last order or issue raised
- Keeping a note of customer’s preferences and buying behavior
Build a system where all the client information is put easily into a CRM and can be accessed by anyone on the team. When your team gets access to important client-related information, they will be able to provide better services to your customers. It is extremely important to ensure no delay in delivering quality services to clients.
Consistent omnichannel support
Another beneficial feature to increase customer engagement is via omnichannel support. Omnichannel support refers to when a customer can use multiple ways to resolve their queries, without having to start from scratch.
When you utilize the cloud services, all the customer-related information gets saved on one platform.
Whether your employees are using the mobile app or the website, they will be able to access the information and progress made on each event. This will in turn speed up the process, leading to a happy customer.
Be proactive and reach out to your customers
Today, most of the leading telecom brands have realized the importance of providing impeccable customer service to retain the customers. In such a situation, how will you stand out?
As service providers, companies dealing with many customers on a daily basis forget about their customers unless they reach out to them, seeking help. To make them feel invaluable, you should proactively reach your clients.
After a complaint has been lodged, fix up a date, and call them to discuss the issue. If the issue is resolved, ask them for feedback. You can also keep your customers in-the-know about the issues they have generated. Create a Customer Portal for the client with a unique ID from which they can track the progress.
There are numerous other ways to stay in touch with your customer. If you have a tracking system active, you will know which customer put a subscription to their cart, but ended up canceling the order. Ask them the reason and offer them services they cannot deny.
Technology is constantly improving to solve the common man’s issues. It is developing in ways we could never have imagined.
One such example of progress is in the sector of customer engagement. With the right kind of tools by your side, be sure to win the trust of your customers. Feel free to contact us to know more about NextBee’s AI-powered Customer Engagement Solution.