Why choose B2B gamification software to get ahead of your competition?
According to Forrester research,
“the insertion of game dynamics and mechanics into non-game activities to drive a desired behavior”,
can be defined as gamification. In simpler words, gamification can be used to turn the boring aspects of life into fun by adding badges, points systems, and other characteristics of playing a game. It is often used for making some less-than-interesting business aspects more entertaining and engaging for employees and the clients. This is why gamification is on trend and is going to scale upwards in future. B2B gamification software not only helps to engage customers, but also is a great way to provide business insights and train employees. Gamification in the business sense provides various incentives for action:
- Connects with conditioned, internal reward systems.
- Help us do things that we may not do normally.
- Make doing things a more rewarding experience for us.
According to Ashish Mohole, CEO of NextBee,
“Gamification solution recognizes and rewards the eligible customers for achieving certain actions, rewarding top performers and changing customer behavior. NextBee’s robust gamification programs motivate customer’s participation, which keeps them engaged with your business.”
Gamification improves sale productivity
Gamification is one of the best ways to train sales representatives to attain the benchmark that you have set for your business. CRM protocols can also be included, because measurable goals make it easier to implement a game. According to Salesforce blog, Bob Marsh says that, creating a leaderboard is a good way to engage novice salespeople. It helps the sales reps to cultivate the culture of open communications and learn from each other in this process.
Implementing a captivating game on your website will help engage and attract customers, and reward them for certain persisting behaviors. Community message boards also help users to ask and clarify each others’ queries.
It is always a good idea to reward your users for using a platform to play games. Scoring the highest points or beating everyone else’s top scores can be rewarded with points, and gifts. Customers can also be rewarded with early access to white papers or other contents, or even coupons with discounted rates.
Determine the reward
A good place to start with any gamification campaign is by determining the benefits and rewards. The crucial part of deciding rewards is to determine the meaningfulness to the customers. That depends on the services you provide and can vary from gift cards to smart phones, or it can even be just rewarding status in a community
Here is a short list of possible rewards:
- Badges for things like community status, for example, by gifting the high scorers with the title of “expert”.
- Gift Cards
- VIP status at events.
- One-on-one time with executives.
- Early access to content.
What is crucial here is to find out what kind of reward will best drive gamification participation. Research has found that good game design is more important than the prizes in productivity games. You want the users to be engaged in playing the game. If the game needs an unlock code for the next challenge, it should be provided to all players, not just the high scorers, for example.
How can NextBee help you achieve your goals?
Gamification solutions from NextBee will help you to design strategies with the market leaders by attracting your customers through brand affinity and loyalty activities. Customer satisfaction is more important for any business to flourish, which needs to be nurtured for increasing lifetime value of your customers. Leaderboards can be incorporated through our b2b gamification software which will encourage a customer to reach higher levels for prizes and rewards. Some of our key features include:
- Automated Program: New tasks need to be assigned to customers in an automated system to manage a seamless gamified platform.
- Users First: Your users’ expectations should be kept at the core of your marketing strategy to keep them satisfied.
- Interactive Platform: Customers should be given more reasons to smile by offering them arobust interactive platform.
- Attractive Campaign: Maintaining freshness of your marketing campaigns is crucial to keep your customer engaged.
Bring joy to your customers with attractive gamification solutions by implementing our b2b gamification software. It can also serve as a new gamified marketing approach to expand your business to newer horizons. Offering amazing gamification features increases brand engagement of your customers for generating new sales channels for expanding your business. NextBee’s platform offers you different features to design unique and striking gamification solutions for your individual marketing requirements. Our smart tools of b2b gamification software are very effective on different platforms to boost your customers’ engagement.
- Create engaging gamified tasks for loyalty.
- Build relationship with customers by keeping them happy.
- Delight your customers with new tasks.
- Prepare quality gamified engagement activities.
Tiered Reward Structure:
- Offer better rewards for customers in higher levels.
- Keep your customers engaged in a tiered structure.
- Boost overall brand affinity activities.
- Improve engagement activities.
- Create contests, polls, quizzes, and many more.
- Creating attractive activities to boost customer experience.
- Encourage customers to participate with rewards.
- Track important KPIs and their performances.
- Keep your program features under control.
- Customer activity report to understand their behavior.
- Avoid misuse and illegal activities to maintain program’s integrity.
- Select program features according to your individual business needs.
- Optimize your campaigns with various turnkey tools.
- Personalized campaigns as per customers’ expectations.
- Build your campaigns from the scratch.
If you are interested to find out more about our b2b gamification software and how it will help your business to flourish you can contact us for a one-on-one demo session. Gamification is the newest and most effective business strategy to earn reputation, brand affinity and also the loyalty of your customers. It will keep them engaged and attracted to your services for a long period.