Strong, cohesive teams are crucial for a company’s success. With numerous tools and programs available in the market, it can be overwhelming trying to decide which solution is the best for your team.
A quality employee engagement program will provide the motivation and communication to keep teams focused and productive. A quality program allows you to track progress, help build skills, achieve targets, and connect employees with coworkers and supervisors. A strong engagement program can elevate your productivity and boost ROI.
NextBee’s world class tools and cutting-edge programs have helped numerous industry-leading organizations strengthen teams and achieve business goals.
So, how do we do it?
The NextBee Employee Engagement Platform helps businesses run successful employee programs every day. Over the past 10+ years, NextBee has helped companies of all sizes expand their employee base, generate direct sales through incentives, and build a loyal employee base. NextBee’s scalable and robust platform has hundreds of live programs running on it at any given moment. Our platform is secure and provides compliant user interactions.
To ensure your team continues to grow and improve, you should have a few crucial things in place, including:
- Training Programs and Resources
- Collaboration and Project Management Tools
- Goals/ Target Setting Tools
- Performance Tracking Tools
- Training Programs and ResourcesConsistent training and upskilling your employees, in accordance to their job requirements, creates strong teams that perform well. When proper training is combined with consistent reinforcements, employees learn faster and more effectively.
NextBee has a long list of training tools that are the best in the industry, including:
- Training modules
- Trivia and Quizzes
- Onboarding challenges
- Process and Safety Certifications
- Specialized Contests and Trainings
- Recognizing First to Adopt/Finish New Training
- Task Completion Checklists
- Collaboration and Project Management ToolsCollaboration and project management tools aid in time management, more efficient communication, multitasking, and remote access to documents, files, meetings and more.
NextBee recognized this need and created a project management tool that is on top of the market. Our program is easy-to-use, robust, dynamic and continuously updated to bring your employees the latest engagement content. Your team members have remote access to all the files stored on the cloud, so projects can be worked on from anywhere.
Unlike traditional models where multiple tools are used for a variety of daily functions, NextBee’s collaboration and project management tool brings all these tools under one roof. This allows us to provide a cost-effective and cohesive program for strong teams.
- Goals/Target Setting ToolsGoal setting is a key step to ensuring your teams stay focused and involved. It makes tasks easier by setting milestones to accomplish with given timelines.
NextBee’s goal and target setting programs let you break down time-consuming tasks into smaller, achievable activities so progress can be tracked and measured quantitatively.
These breakdowns are especially useful when developing software for your clients that need to be tested multiple times before launch. Trials on these apps and software along with rectification of errors can take months. Goal setting tools make it easy to keep track of where the process is in the pipeline, and what needs to be done next. Team leaders can track progress of each task and provide feedback and suggestions via notes, emails, messages or notifications.
Target setting tools aren’t just for tech. They are equally suitable for fields that are related to meeting deadlines, such as design, healthcare, and research.
- Performance Tracking ToolsWhen you set goals, you need to track how each member is performing to achieve that goal. This is why companies put so much focus on making KPIs that are focused on weekly, month, quarterly and yearly achievements. KPIs help define a set direction in which an employee is expected to work. When employees have direction, they are more productive and engaged.
Through NextBee’s performance tracking tools, managers can keep tabs on progress and guide the team members in the right direction. You can use NextBee to make cost assessments, view the number of clients acquired over a given period, and oversee the number of hours taken by team members to complete tasks.
To take things a step further, we have also introduced features that lets you compare various factors of each completed or acquired deal, and make decisions on which are the most profitable for you. These analyses take no time at all to compute the best options for you, and make decision-making simple.
NextBee is dedicated to improving Employee Engagement in workplaces. We’ve committed to creating a diverse and in-depth employee engagement program. We believe that an employee is truly engaged only when their needs and goals are met. To create happy and strong teams, organizations must ensure availability of tools that stimulate creativity and independence, and help them achieve more. NextBee provides companies with all the tools necessary to create quality employee engagement.
If you’d like to know more about NextBee’s employee-engagement programs, or any other of our best-in-class platforms, please reach out! Our team will be happy to assist you.