Nowadays, in human resources, hiring resulting from employee referrals is steadily increasing. Although employee referral programs are not regarded as the top method of high-quality sourcing candidates, they account for many companies’ hires, unlike targeted campaigns and social media outreach.
Individual companies like NextBee make employee referral programs better by helping you get more referrals through – automating the process and managing the organization programs with ease.
NextBee, regarded as the most talented source in employee referrals, can figure out skilled and potential individuals and help you in hiring the best people.
Crowdsourcing your people through the best employee referrals is not only an operative strategy for identifying great talent; it can line up with a more comprehensive talent acquisition approach highlighting company branding and employee engagement.
Why is Employee Referral necessary?
In the monarchy of end-user experience, the Net Promoter Score is an administrative process that can measure the loyalty of an organization’s customer relationships. It is often calculated by asking the customer a standard question: “How likely would you recommend us to a friend or colleague?”
So, employee referral programs have been quite popular. Many firms offer financial incentives and rewards for employees who refer others to work there.
Let us see some of the brilliant employee referral program examples here:
An American Property insurance company follows a cut-to-the-chase referral strategy that leads to more referrals in a shorter interval of time and highlights the significance of referring.
Salesforce’s happy hours–
Their strong employee referral program is the secret to a successful recruitment strategy at any company. They give referrals and referrers the VIP treatment, host employee referral events, provide recognition for participation, and drive excitement.
Fiverr’s gamification method–
Gamification may be relatively new to the world of recruiting, but it’s taking off in a significant way. They increase employee referrals by tracking social job sharing and adding gamification by delivering points for referrals and sharing jobs.
Employee referral programs have been shown to reduce the time to hire by almost 50 percent compared to candidates from a company’s careers site. Also, it offers more significant benefits like:
- Encourages the positives of working for your organization spreads the word to their network. It results in an enhanced employer’s brand and reputation
- The new hire will be aware of all the organization’s responsibilities and expectations before on-boarding; this eventually improves the quality of hire
- Maintain a strong corporate culture to produce happier and productive workers
- Increase attachment to the organization and builds engagement
How NextBee adds value to build an Employee Referral Program?
NextBee offers a smart referral tool that could be helpful to source qualified applicants without any hassles. It serves as a scalable marketing and promotional services for businesses for anyone who wants to implement an employee referral program.
The platform offers the following features:
- With this centralized automated platform, it bridges the gap between employees and employer by opening channels for giving referrals
- Employee engagement solution allows companies to better understand their teams and accordingly build relevant rewards system for employees
- It allows companies to extract informational data to track all employees’ given referrals and their individual performances and so on
Companies can have an in-depth look at the platform simply by booking a free demo with the company.