Mobile Apps for Your Partners 2017 Report
Mobile has grown considerably in the past decade that it is now the leading digital platforms, making almost every individual dependent on it. From socializing to business growth everything has turned mobile with apps implementation on smartphones. Most companies are now opting to develop enterprise mobile applications for their customers, employees, business partners, contractors, and so on. During the recent times there has been a noticeable shift in the way vendors interact with their business partners and vice versa. With traditional form of communication slowly becoming extinct, mobile apps are becoming more popular means of engagement and interaction. 2017 will be the year where almost every company will go mobile.
Industry Insights Reviewed
• A recent study has found that most business partners are spending less time on their partners’ portals, and even if they do visit the portals it is not on a regular basis and mostly for completing specific tasks.
• Over 90% channel partners are now using mobile devices for different business interactions and engagement.1
• The popularity of mobile apps has significantly grown because it provides a platform for sharing product information, news, upcoming events, incentives, and so on. Push notifications also help to grab attention of partners and create awareness.
• Increase sales with mobile applications as yours partners can now have 24/7 access to product information, and tools for registration and quotations, and so on. The app will also help in getting a better sell-thru with stronger options when your partner is at the customer site and also encourage participation at the same time.
• Partner segmentation is now possible thanks to mobile apps and helps to reduce clutter. Mobile apps will allow information based on your partners’ location, language, product interest, and job role, to deliver a unique and personal experience for every user.
• Apps bring mobility and increases efficiency like nothing else. Informative videos, audios and other contents can now be consumed while waiting at the lobby for a customer meeting, or on the weekends at the comfort of one’s home.
Features that will enhance your mobile app’s value
Tracking sales, visibility, sharing, and engagement are the key to provide unique experience to your business partners.
Using gamification to leverage brand awareness, information about upcoming events, new launches, and communication is also an important step to keep your partners on track.
Solutions to create buzz across multiple platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and so on. NextBee’s flexible platforms will help to connect with your partners and monetize buzz across social platforms with tools optimized for mobile apps.
Aims to fulfill in 2017
• Creating maximum awareness for products, new launches, and events.
• Increasing engagement and participation, and creating a smooth two-way conversation between business partners.
• Ensuring that partners have adequate education, resources and incentives is crucial as the rate of change in the industry increases with every passing day.
Challenges to overcome
Because of its highly transformative nature, partner mobility brings with it a number of challenges like decision making, development and implementation. It is important to take risks and learn from the failures. App distribution can also pose as a challenge because of the volume of apps being created; 85% of U.K. and U.S. companies have deployed the backlog of one to twenty mobile apps.2 Mobile application management solution can help in ensuring that deployment and distribution are being managed efficiently and effectively.
Issues that partners have regarding payment, onboarding, and credentials can be now taken care of by implementation of mobile apps.
Mobile applications can also help you in striking a balance that is needed to educate your partners on the services and products while retaining the values of your brand, you will be able to align the experience of your employees and sales partner and build a stronger infrastructure and network.3
The challenge of fragmentation of platforms and OS versions in the mobile apps testing and development industry will be in a better position in 2017.
Usage of social tools within training and management systems to connect partners with your different experts will be easily accessible with the implementation of mobile applications.
1. “5 Reasons to Launch a Mobile App for Your Channel Partners.” ChannelEyes. N.p., 28 Apr. 2016. Web. 16 Jan. 2017.
2. Feller, Written By Brian. “How Will You Distribute Your Enterprise Mobile App?”Apperian. N.p., 25 Aug. 2015. Web. 14 Jan. 2017.
3. “Power Partner Channel Performance with Strong Partner Training.” Docebo. N.p., 28 July 2016. Web. 16 Jan. 2017.